Universal Law can provide assistance with the following Traffic Law matters:
- Drink Driving Offences – drink driving penalties and novice to high-range prescribed concentration of alcohol (PCA) offences;
- Serious Driving Offences – including dangerous driving, negligent driving, reckless driving or predatory driving;
- Common Driving Offences – including unlicensed driving and driving whilst disqualified or suspended;
- Licence Appeals – including advice for going to Court;
- Interlock Driving Program – For those with multiple DUI charges.
For many Traffic Offences you cannot avoid a conviction being handed down by the Court. However, having one of our lawyers represent you can assist to reduce the severity of any penalty the Court imposes.